- 11 Personas
- 5 Dormitorios
- 6 Baños
Welcome to the Silver Coast of Portugal
....a largely unknown, stunning and unspoilt coastline - Discover vast sandy beaches, natural assets, water sports paradises, hospitable people, exquisite local cuisine & wine, fishing and farming villages in open countryside - Dive deeply in an extraordinary concentration of history, fascinating towns, museums, festivities, festivals - This is the real Portugal.Temperate climate with long summers... perfect to relax all year round ---
driving distances to some local attractions from Casa do Lago:
# In front, at 2 mins, it starts the calm waters beach of Obidos Lagoon.
# Foz do Arelho beach - 3 mins.
# Village centre - 1 minute
# The local sailing club and school, with a number of aquatic sports - 5 mins.
# The white walled town of Obidos, elected the wonder of Portugal - 15 mins.
# The important spa city of Caldas da Rainha - 10 mins
# Number one golf course - 30 mins.
#A number of fantastic golf courses within - 30 mins.
# Lisbon airport - 60 mins
Facilidades - Cocina
Facilidades - Exterior
Facilidades - Interior
* Children glass pool protection.
* Children pool area.
* Parasols, sun beds and parasols to take to the beach
* Relaxing panoramic pond with a number of multicoloured fishes, nenuphars and other aquatic plants.
* Extensive sun terraces, and gardens with breathtaking views all around on every angle.
* Panoramic garden path, along with 5 park benches, centenary olive trees and bougainvilleas.
* All rooms and balconies turned to the sun and the open 180 º breathtaking views.
* Large open sitting room at pool level, with dinning family area, ground floor WC, 3 large sofas units, wall aquarium, interior garden, fireplace, artwork and outside sun terrace.
* Fully fitted stylish kitchen and laundry room, bottles fridge, ice maker.
* Master bedroom, en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tube bath, closet and private balcony.
* 1 double bedroom, with en suite and external automatic sun awing at pool level.
* 1 double bedroom with en suite suitable for disable, writing desk and external sun awing at pool level.
* Bedroom with 3 single beds, private balcony and en suite facilities.
* One further twin bedroom with large private sun terrace, large sofa, TV, writing desk, bathroom with hydro massage steam/bath cabin.
* Sat TV, VCR, DVD and stereo music CD systems.
* Built brick BBQ with eating area covered by automatic sun awing.
* Children playground extensively fitted and strategically placed to be easily watched by parents.
* 4 hammocks looking out to the panoramic views
* Outdoors gym fitted with 3 equipments.
* Wide parking area and garaging if required.
* Table tennis, football table, darts, other games.
* Indoor gym with 6 equipments.
* Keep fit circuit inside villa gardens.
* 6 holes minigolf course.
* Central heating.
* Air.Cond. (option charged separately )
* Automatic sun shades ( with sun and wind sensors),
* Hidden coffer, alarm, fire alarm system, video surveillance.
* Panoramic gardens, balconies and sun terraces all around
* 4 Hammocks looking out to breathtaking views
* Bikes and gym equipment for the more adventurous.
* Parasols to take to the beach.
* Sun shades on windows that opened and shut with the sun.
* Free Internet
* Satelite TV, DVD
* Wine fridge, ice maker.
* BBQ with lunch terrace and sun shade
* Table tennis and football table
* Darts game and other games
For the kids:
* Fabulous infinity pool and gardens (pool glass fenced protection).
* Pool childrens area
* Fantastic childrens play area, largely fitted (as a children's school), with hammocks, rocking, swing, slides, dollhouse, dolltable, etc...
* Outdoor gym.
* Crazy golf with 6 features.
* This is paradise for the kids (2yrs to 14 yrs) who also can enjoy all the toys and games in the villa:
* Table tennis, table football, frisbees, inflatables, body boards, bikes (helmets even provided), trikes etc...
* Satelite TV, DVD
* Panoramic pond with multicoloured fishes and aquatic plants
Precios por semana
Precio desde € 4047 € 4047